Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Peach Cobbler

I realize that I do a whole lot of posts that are about food. But, they seem to be the easiest thing for me to make time for since they are essential for survival, therefore easy to stay on track for blogging. This, however, is not an essential dish for survival. Tasty, yes. Survival necessity, no. :) I decided, just for kicks, to try to make something from my Sweet Treats board on Pinterest the other day and I came across this recipe for peach cobbler.

Photo from Pinterest
So, I gave this recipe a try. It's full of fat and sugar and peaches and deliciousness. I used the frozen peaches I picked last year, so it made my cobbler extra runny, which I didn't prepare for. I didn't manage to take many picture of this process because the blog listed above has some great pictures to check out.

Next time, I think I will be sure to take out about half of the liquid that was in the dish if I use frozen peaches and will probably bake it for a bit longer, but it still turned out pretty tasty. It was quite rich, but went down delightfully delicious with a dollop of whipped cream. Yum! I only took one picture, and it did not do this dish justice, but I'll post it for you just the same...





No comments:

Post a Comment