Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing

I know I've already said it, but I'll say it again. I am LOVING my crock pot this summer. Having a home-cooked meal without the heat in the house has been really nice. Today's recipe had a lot of great feedback from the blog that I found on Pinterest, so I thought I'd give it a try. To check out the recipe, go here.

As always, I like to use crock pot liners when I make food in my crock pot. Clean up is 10 billion times easier with crock pot liners. You can usually find them at the grocery store near the turkey bags and ziplock baggies and such. They are amazing and I can't recommend them enough.

Anyway, I added all the ingredients and turned on my crockpot. Here it is, all ready to be started.


This dinner turned out pretty tasty. It wasn't my favorite, but I will make it again. I loved the convenience and ease of it; throw it all in the slow cooker, turn it on, walk away, eat a few hours later. That's my kind of cooking. It seemed like the stuffing was very dry, but not so bad once the sauce was mixed in with it and set for a few minutes. My mom, husband, son and I all tried it and the consensus was that it is definitely a make-again-worthy meal. The sauce was a bit rich and thick, but it was still quite tasty and worth a go. 


I don't have much else to say. It was tasty, and I'd say this was a tried and true crock pot dish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment