Starting January 1, 2013, I'm on a mission to complete a Pinterest project at least 3 days a week for an entire year and blog about it! I will be doing crafts, making food, organizing, etc. - all from Pinterest! I will let you know what works and what doesn't. I'm excited to get started!! Hope you enjoy!
Monday, December 23, 2013
Easy Sock Snowman
These cute little guys are a
quick and easy craft to give
Small black beads
Orange foam sheet or construction paper (for nose)
1. Cut sock in half.
2. Turn upper half of sock inside out, secure raw edge with rubber band.
3. Turn right side out.
4. Fill sock 2/3 full with rice.
5. Shake sock to settle rice.
6. Secure with rubber band.
7. Fill head with more rice, secure with rubber band.
8. Fold raw edge of toe end of sock to form cuff.
9. Secure with glue onto head.
10. Glue on eyes and nose.
11. Cut fabric into a 1"x 12" strip, wrap around neck for scarf.
12. Glue buttons to front.
13. Cut (5) 1/2"x1-1/2" strips of fabric and glue together and add to hat.