Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Thanksgiving Tablecloth

Last year, I discovered a grand idea. I'm unsure if I found it on Pinterest or not, but I loved the idea and we implemented it for Thanksgiving. So, I thought I'd share it with you all: The Thanksgiving Tablecloth.

It requires very little supplies and, I think, using it year after year will be so special - seeing what everyone has written.

Here's what you need:
A plain, white tablecloth
Some sharpies
Your loved ones around your dining room table

That's it!

All you do is have everyone write something that they are thankful for that year on the tablecloth, sign and date it and you have a keepsake for years to come!


We even had our kids write what they were thankful for. What a treasure this will be!


Some of our little ones were too young to write it themselves, so they had help from their older siblings.


I'm excited to see this tablecloth get filled up with thoughts of thankfulness.


Seeing who is at our table each year will be a memory you will forever be able to treasure.


I am excited to have this tradition follow us through the years and hopefully the generations!


I hope you've enjoyed this and, maybe can start your own traditions around the Thanksgiving table with the Thanksgiving tablecloth.


Today, friends, I am thankful. I thank God for all that I have, all that I've gone through and for those who have blessed my life - whether I am still in contact with them or not. I am blessed and thankful. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment