Thursday, September 25, 2014

Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta

I have been so busy with Pinterest Tests but haven't posted about many recently! I have some catching up to do.

Since I've been cast in "Young Frankenstein the Musical," I've made it a goal to have dinner ready before my husband gets home so we can eat together as a family before I leave for rehearsal. I've used Pinterest multiple times a week for this purpose. The recipe I'm going to post about today is creamy chicken and asparagus pasta.


I didn't take many pictures of the process of making this meal as cookingclassy's blog has done a great job of laying it all out with pictures and the like.

This was a very rich meal. I think we'd like it better without the *gasp* bacon. I know, crazy, right? Most people would probably like it with it, but it made it a little too heavy for us. We think that's what it was anyway. It was still yummy, but I feel like it needed some adjusting. I'm thinking of adding sun-dried tomatoes and omitting (or using less) bacon. It didn't seem to reheat all that well, either. So, be prepared to eat it all in one sitting. Not that it was bad reheated, it just definitely wasn't as good.


And that's what I've got on this. Enjoy!


2 comments: