Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hi there and Happy New Year! Welcome to my blog! I'm trying my hand at this blogging thing again. I've tried this before and always seemed to stop short of anything remarkable. But, hopefully it will be different this time! My goal for this blog is to keep it up for a year...3-5 days a week. That may be a lofty goal, but we'll see how realistic it is as I go. The reason I decided to write this blog is because I ADORE Pinterest...I may have a minor addiction...or...maybe a full on addiction! I pin an awful lot of things. However, it's mostly pins of tasks/organization/cleaning/crafts/foodies/sweets that I truly think I could do. In order to challenge myself to complete more of those pins, and for my entertainment, I've decided to blog about it. Each pin that I complete, I will (try to) blog about. I will tell you what worked, what didn't and how well it worked...or didn't. If you have anything you'd like me to try - please send that my direction too! And, let me know what you think! :) So, without further adieu - let's get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment